Lava Probuds N3 Neckband was announced in India as the successor of the Probuds N2 that was unveiled last year. The new wireless earphones comes with dual device pairing technology, lightweight design, voice assistant support, improved design, better sound quality, and more.
Lava Probuds N3 Neckband Specifications and Features
The Neckband comes with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and has a 10m wireless connectivity range.
• The company states that the Probuds N3 can provide up to 9 hours of continuous playback and 47 hours of standby time in a single charge.
• It features with Quick charge technology and 20 minutes of charge can provide nearly 3 hours of battery life.
• The wireless earphones boasts advanced dynamic bass boost drivers.
• The new neckband sports an IPX4 water resistance rating making it suitable for wearing in rains and workout.
• In terms of Dimensions, the gadget measures 45 x 1 x 1 cm and weighs 25 grams.
• It sports dual pairing technology as well.
• The neckband boasts magnetic ear tips.
• Lava Probuds N3 sports a USB Type-C port for charging.
Lava Probuds N3 Price and Availability
Lava Probuds N3 is priced at Rs. 999 but till February 28 it will be available for purchase at a price of Rs. 799 via Amazon India website and Lava online store starting from February 21/.