It is being told that Lava Agni 2 5G could be the company’s strongest 5G device. The company can provide MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor in the smartphone.
Mobile maker Lava is once again ready to introduce a new budget 5G device for Indian users. The company will introduce its smartphone in India under the name Lava Agni 2 5G. It is being told that this could be the company’s strongest 5G device. Although the company has not yet disclosed the launch date, the specifications and features of the phone have been revealed in the India Today report. Not only this, the price of the device has also come to the fore. Come, let us further tell you the details of the specifications, features and price of Lava Agni 2 5G.
Lava Agni 2 5G Expected Price and Launch Time
Tipster Abhishek Yadav has given information about the price of Lava’s Agni 2 5G smartphone. He spotted the phone on the background product page of Google search. In which it has been revealed that the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant of the phone can be launched for Rs 19,999. Along with this, it has been said in the report about the launch that this device is expected to be launched in the next week of this month.Read also:Samsung Galaxy F54 5G will be launched soon, see price and specifications in advance
Possible specifications of Lava Agni 2 5G
|Displays||6.5 Inch AMOLED Display|
|processor||MediaTek Dimensity 7050 Process|
|Memories||8GB RAM + 256GB storage|
|camera||50MP rear camera|
|operating system||android 13|
- Display: Talking about the display of the phone, a curved allomed screen can be found in Lava Agni 2 5G. In which 90Hz refresh rate will be available. The company has also confirmed in the teaser that the smartphone will have a premium display.
- Processor: For better performance, the company can provide MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor in the smartphone. Due to which users will get better performance as well as excellent 5G connectivity.
- Camera: Talking about camera features, it has been said to get quad camera setup in the device. A large circular camera module can be seen on the rear panel, which will have a 50-megapixel primary camera lens. LED flash will also be given in the camera.
- Storage: In terms of storage, the phone is expected to come with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.
- Battery: Talking about the battery, according to the leak in the device, 5000 mAh battery and 44 watt fast charging can be found.
- OS: Talking about the operating system, the device will run on Android 13.
- Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, features like Bluetooth, WiFi, Dual SIM 4G, 5G will be offered in the Lava Agni 2 5G smartphone.
Read also:Realme 11 Pro+ 5G will be launched in India soon, phone seen in BIS listing