JioPhone Next was announced at the 44th Reliance Industries Annual General Meeting (AGM). Now, The key specifications of the device have been already leaked online ahead of launch. It is expected to be the cheapest 4G device on the planet.
JioPhone Next specifications leaked
JioPhone Next is ready to make its debut very soon in India. Recently, An XDA Developer named Mishaal Rahman has leaked some information about the JioPhone next. As per the image shared by the tipster, the upcoming jio phone’s boot screen shows “JioPhone Next Created with Google”.
Further, the Editor-in-Chief at XDA Developer also shared the key specifications of the device as well. The Jio Phone Next will come with model number LS-5701-J and run on Android 11 (Go Edition). Coming to the display, It will feature an HD+ (720×1,440 pixels) resolution panel. Under the hood, The handset will be powered by a Qualcomm QM215 SoC and may couple with LPDDR3 RAM + eMMC 4.5 storage.
In terms of optics, The JioPhone Next will sport a single 13MP camera on the back and an 8MP selfie camera. Coming to the connectivity options, It will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon X5 LTE modem, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and more.
Talk about the pricing of the device, the rumors suggested that it will be priced around Rs 4,000. It is scheduled to go on sale on September 10.
What are your views on the JioPhone Next? Do let us know in the comments section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications