iTel Vision 2s has been launched with Unisoc SC9863A SoC and an 8MP dual rear camera setup in India. It is the slightly lower-toned version of the iTel Vision 2 which was launched back in April. iTel Vision 2s runs on Android 11 OS Go edition and comes in Gradation Blue, Purple, and Black color variants.
iTel Vision 2s Specifications
|Device||iTel Vision 2s|
|Launch Date||08/09/2021 ( India )|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|Display||6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 pixels|
|Rear Camera||8MP (Primary) + VGA|
|Operating System||Android 11 Go edition|
|Color options||Gradation Blue, Purple, and Black|
Important product information and warranty card
|Warranty||up to 12 Months|
The Vision 2s features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a dew-drop notch design and a modern aspect ratio. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the UNISOC SC9863A chipset and coupled with 2GB RAM + 32GB expandable storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses an 8-Megapixel (primary) sensor + VGA sensor. On the front, there is a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper.
The device is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports standard charging technology. In terms of connectivity, The smartphone has Wi-fi, Bluetooth. 4G, dual sim slot, GPS, and more. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. Lastly, The device measures 166 x 76.3 x 8.9mm in thickness.
iTel Vision 2s Price and Availability
There is no confirmation about the international availability of the device yet.
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1 5G with Snapdragon 778G, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Z5x with 50MP dual rear camera, MediaTek Dimensity 900 launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Watch T1 with 110 sport modes, AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Q3s with 144Hz LCD, Snapdragon 778G launched: Price, Specifications