In Infinix Note 30i, users have been offered many features like 6.6-inch AMOLED display, Octa-core MediaTek processor, 8GB RAM, 64MP camera.
Infinix has introduced its Note 30 series smartphone Infinix Note 30i. The smartphone can be seen on the company website with all the specifications and images. In Infinix Note 30i, users have been offered many features like 6.6-inch AMOLED display, Octa-core MediaTek processor, 8GB RAM, 64MP camera. Let’s know the details about all the specs, and features of Infinix Note 30i further.
Infinix Note 30i price and availability
The price of Infinix Note 30i smartphone is currently not available on the website, but the price can be announced soon. Talking about the color option, the device will be available in three colors like Variable Gold, Obsidian Black and Impression Green color.read this also,Nothing Phone (2) with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and 12GB RAM listed on Geekbench website, know details
Specifications of Infinix Note 30i
|Displays||6.6 inch FHD+AMOLED display|
|processor||Helio G85 chipset|
|Memories||8GB RAM + 256GB storage|
|camera||64MP rear camera|
|operating system||android 13|
- Display: The Infinix Note 30i smartphone has a 6.6-inch AMOLED display. In which FHD + resolution, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 60Hz refresh rate, 92 percent screen-to-body ratio are available. Punch-hole design is also available on the display.
- Processor: Infinix Note 30i smartphone is equipped with Helio G85 chipset, which will provide good performance to the users.
- Storage: The device packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. While this phone also provides 8GB virtual RAM support. That is, you can use the power of RAM up to 16GB.
- Audio: For better audio, the Note 30i gets JBL’s dual stereo speakers.
- Battery: The Note 30i packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W rapid charging support. Along with this, the phone also has reverse charging.
- Camera: Note 30i has a 16 megapixel camera for selfie and video calling. At the same time, a triple rear camera has been given on the back panel, in which a 64-megapixel primary camera and two other lenses are present.
- Security: For security, the phone has a side-facing fingerprint sensor, IP53 rating for water and dust resistance.
- OS: Talking about the operating system, the new smartphone runs on Android 13 based infinix XOS.
read this also,Lava Agni 2 5G phone with 8GB RAM, 50MP camera, 5000mAh battery launched in India, know price