If you also want to use WhatsApp Multiple Device feature, then in this post we are going to tell you the easy way.
WhatsApp app is being used by almost all smartphone users nowadays. New features also keep coming on WhatsApp. Similarly, the company’s multi-device support feature is in the news these days. The company has also launched it globally, as well as this feature is about to be rolled out in other countries including India. If you also want to use this feature, then in this post we are going to tell you the easy way.
What is WhatsApp Multiple Device feature
Till now only one device used to be recognized for linking WhatsApp, but now the company has announced that users can run WhatsApp on three more devices apart from mobile. That is, if your mobile battery runs out, then you will be able to run WhatsApp easily on any other smartphone or device.
whatsapp multi device feature launch
On the launch of the new multi device feature, the head of WhatsApp has said that “Today we are further improving our multi-device offering by introducing the ability to use WhatsApp on more than one phone.” Let us tell you that WhatsApp Multi-Device Linking is a new extension of WhatsApp Web and works just like WhatsApp Web feature. Also read: How to earn money using Google Maps, know the complete details
How to use WhatsApp on 4 devices
- First of all install WhatsApp on your secondary phone or other device.
- Select the language and click on the tick button.
- After that click on “Agree and Continue” button.
- Click on the “Allow” button on the pop-up to allow the notification.
- Then on the next page 3 dots will appear, click on it and select the “Link Device” option.
- Here you will get link option with your phone option showing QR code.
- Now open the WhatsApp app on your primary device.
- In which click on the menu with 3 dots and select the “Linked Device” option.
- Next you click on “Link Device”.
- Then you will have QR code scanner show.
- Scan the QR code using the primary device.
- After which the new device will be logged into WhatsApp.
Please tell that in the same way you will be able to link 3 more devices on WhatsApp. Also read: Downloading status video on WhatsApp is easy, learn how