If you also want to win crores of rupees by participating in Kaun Banega Crorepati show, then get ready. If you want, you can also register online for this. Let us tell you that Amitabh Bachchan, the megastar of the century, hosts this iconic show.
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is one of the most popular shows in the country. The show is all set to come in front of the audience once again with its 15th season. The registration process for this is starting from April 29, 2023. If you also want to win crores of rupees by participating in Kaun Banega Crorepati show, then get ready. If you want, you can also register online for this. Let us tell you that Amitabh Bachchan, the megastar of the century, hosts this prestigious show.
Registration date for KBC season 15
According to the producers of the show, the registration process for the 15th season of KBC is starting from April 29, 2023. The promotional video of this time’s show is also very interesting. In this, Amitabh Bachchan is sitting on the host’s chair, while a woman tries to get on the hot seat. After completing several challenges, she finally reaches the hot seat and asks Amitabh Bachchan if she can play the game. He advises her not to work so hard and register by just picking up the phone, as the registration process will start on 29th April at 9 PM. If you want, you can use the SonyLIV app to register for KBC Season 15 or you can register via SMS. Let us tell you that every day at night the host will ask you a question and you will have to give the correct answer via SMS or SonyLIV app to register.
Minimum age and conditions for KBC 2023
If you also want to participate in Kaun Banega Crorepati, then for this you have to fulfill some basic criteria.
- The minimum age of the participating candidate should be 18 years on the date of registration.
- It is necessary for the candidate that he should be a citizen of India.
- The person applying should not have any criminal record or any charges against them.
- To participate in KBC 2023, a person must be mentally and physically fit.
Selection Process for KBC 2023
Talking about the selection process for KBC 2023, the candidates are shortlisted after registration. After that the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the selection round. After this the candidate has to go through quiz round, audition, document verification and interview.
- The first step for selection in KBC 2023 is identity verification. This process is done through a phone call.
- After verification you are called for audition. Explain that the candidate selected in the audition round has to undergo document verification.
- After this you will have to take part in the quiz test. If successful in this, then will be called for interview. After this some 10 candidates are shortlisted.
- There is another quiz round in which all the participating candidates have to answer the questions as fast as possible.
- Then the winner of this round gets a chance to participate in the show Kaun Banega Crorepati with Amitabh Bachchan.
In the previous season of KBC 2023, prize money up to Rs 7 crore was fixed for the winner, while the prize money for the upcoming season has not been revealed but it is expected to be similar to the previous season.
You are just 1️⃣ step away from making your dreams a reality!
Register yourself to win a chance to be on #KBC15
Kaun Banega Crorepati registrations begin from 29th April, 9 pm onwards on Sony LIV.#KBC2023 #KBCRegistrations #KBCOnSonyLIV pic.twitter.com/x1NrUtB8dL
— Sony LIV (@SonyLIV) April 24, 2023
How to register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 15 (KBC)?
The registration process for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 15 is completely free. You can signup using the Sony LIV app, SMS or IVR. Let us know what is the method…
How to do online registration for KBC through SonyLIV app
- First of all download SonyLIV app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After that launch the app on the device. After that go to KBC link.
- You will see a registration question on the screen.
- After answering the question correctly, submit it.
- Then enter all the required information.
- After completing the form submit it.
- Then you will see a message- “Thank you for finishing your KBC registration”. It means that the registration process is complete.
How to register for KBC through SMS
- Amitabh Bachchan will ask you questions from 29th April, 2023 at 9 PM on Sony TV.
- The cost of sending a reply via SMS is Rs 3 (Except JIO phones)
- Complete the things within the stipulated time limit.
- Airtel, Jio, BSNL, Vodafone-Idea subscribers can send their registration response via SMS to 50903.
- The SMS format is as follows – KBC option A, B, C or D, age, gender.
How to register for KBC through IVR
This is the oldest method of registration for KBC. In this you have to call a number and record your answer. You will see the question on the screen.
- Call 50525252 from your mobile number.
- Press 1 to 4 to select options A to D.
- Then enter the details like name, age and gender.
- After completing the process you will hear thank you.
After this, the final participants are decided through a lucky draw. KBC officials will inform the shortlisted candidates about the same. Then interview, audition and document verification is done. Only after this the final selection of a candidate takes place. If any candidate is shortlisted, KBC team will contact them for interview.
Also read: How to block spam mail on Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo, the method is very simple