Many of you want to know how to buy Bitcoin in India 2021? There are several Apps that offer Bitcoin trading. Just by using your phone you can buy or sell Bitcoin very easily. Before buying a digital currency, some queries might come to your mind such as What is Bitcoin, is it legal or not in India, and more. So before going further let me solve your queries related to Bitcoin.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a type of money that is totally virtual. It is also known as cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency. It can be used to buy products and services, but most of the bitcoin owner used it to make a huge profit by trading it. It is one of the first digital currencies that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments. If I tell you in simple words, Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file that is stored in a ‘digital wallet’ application on a smartphone or computer.
Is it legal in India or not?
In simple words, Bitcoin trading isn’t illegal in India. People can sell, purchase or exchange bitcoin in the country without any legal issues as of now. It was never managed by any central authority in India. Nonetheless, It is believed that the government may introduce a few laws to control and follow bitcoin exchanges occurring in the country in future.
How to buy Bitcoin in India? (using smartphone)
Coming to the main topic, you have to follow simple steps to buy bitcoin in India.
Documents required for buying Bitcoin in India
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
Top 5 Apps that offer Bitcoin Trading – Smartphone Trading
CoinSwitch Kuber is a secure, user-friendly crypto exchange platform in India, where users can trade 100+ cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc easily, at the best rate, with a variety of payment options being offered. With a seamless user experience and a simplistic user interface, CoinSwitch Kuber App emerges as the best crypto trading app in India.
CoinSwitch Kuber App Features:
- Simplistic user interface
- Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), etc. Supports 100+ cryptos
- Instant Deposits and Withdrawals
- Fastest INR to crypto exchange, crypto to crypto, and crypto to INR trading
- Provides the best rate in the market
- Smart and superfast KYC process
- Ideal platform for crypto traders who are beginners as well as daily doers.
- Prompt customer support
Coinbase is one of the safe ways to buy, manage and sell digital currency. Transfer, store and convert digital currency securely on Coinbase using our e-money wallets which support euros, pounds, dollars, and more. Send and receive digital currency and once you sign up, you’ll also be able to to use Coinbase Card to purchases goods and services through a visa debit card.
Coinbase App Features:
- Buy Easily
- Smart Tools
- Stay Informed
- Safely Transfer
Unocoin is one of India’s leading Crypto asset and Blockchain Company with over a million customers. The application makes it easy to buy, sell, store, use & accept crypto assets (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BTG…) securely in India. It raised 5 million + USD in funding from top investors like Blume Ventures, ah! Ventures, Mumbai Angels, Boost VC, Digital Currency Group, FundersClub, Future perfect Ventures, Huiyin Blockchain Ventures, Draper Associates.
Unocoin App Features:
- Buy/Sell Bitcoin/Ether/USDT instantly
- Low transaction fees
- Consolidated wallet for crypto-holdings
- Supports multiple crypto assets
- Transact (Send/Request) in crypto assets
- Accept/Request crypto assets
- Earn free Bitcoin by referring Unocoin to your friends
- Deposit/Withdraw INR
- Mobile/DTH Recharge with Bitcoin
- New features include: Lending, Earn Interest, Crypto Basket, SBP, Altcoin Conversion, Autosell, NETKI, Paper wallet.
- Live Price Tracker Widget
- Latest updates/news from Unocoin
Looking for an app to easily and quickly buy and use Bitcoin? The Bitcoin.com Wallet has everything you need to get started, whether you’re new to cryptocurrency or an expert, we’ve got you covered.
Bitcoin Wallet features:
- Buy Bitcoin easily
- Organize your Bitcoin
- Exchange Bitcoin fast
- Stay up to date
- Manage SLP tokens
- Spend BCH and more
- Make lightning-fast payments
Binance App is the World’s #1 cryptocurrency platform by trading volume. It is trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get started today and buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link, Tezos, Cardano and Binance Coin, and more, all with some of the lowest fees in crypto.
- Shop Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and more
- Simply add a debit or credit card to buy and sell crypto instantly
- Binance Card
- Simple User Interface
Finally, Now you know how to buy bitcoin in India. I personally prefer to use CoinSwitch because of its friendly user interface and quick document verification. Hope so, you have found your favorite application to buy bitcoin and make huge profits. You can tell me what’s your favorite application to buy bitcoin in the comment section below. That’s all for today, see you in such an interesting and knowledgeable blog.
- How do beginners buy bitcoins?
Follow the mentioned below steps
1). Download any one app through which you want to purchase bitcoin
2). Sign in the Application
3). Fill up the bank details
4). Choose the amount of Bitcoin to buy
5). Complete the transaction
- Is Bitcoin trading legal in India or not?
In simple words, yes, Bitcoin trading is legal in India for now.
- Can I buy Bitcoin for 1000 rupees?
The buying price (as of late February 2021) is approximately Rs.38,00,000 for one Bitcoin. However, you can buy Bitcoin for Rs.100 or Rs 1.000
- Can I convert Bitcoin to cash in India?