To add or remove any channel in Airtel Digital TV pack, you can take help of consumer service agent with official website, app, SMS.
Adding and removing any channel from Airtel Digital TV packs is now a breeze. Currently Tata IPL 2023 is going on, so if you want to add Star Sports channels to your channel pack, then it is easy. To add or remove any channel in Airtel Digital TV pack, you can take help of consumer service agent with official website, app, SMS.
How to add channel in Airtel DTH via SMS
You can add and remove any channel you want in Airtel Digital TV via SMS. However, the procedure for adding channels from registered and unregistered mobile numbers is different.
- If you have registered mobile number, to send SMS write “ADD ”, then send it to 54325. For example, if you want to add Star Sports 2 channel to your subscribed channels list, you need to SMS “ADD 279” to 54325.
- If you do not have a registered mobile number, then you can also add channels through your customer ID number.
- SMS “ADD ” to 54325. For example for Star Sports 2 you need to send “ADD 279 to 30xxxxx-001.
- After this an OTP will come on your number from which you have sent the SMS.
- Then SMS “Top OTP” to 54325. For example if OTP is 1235, then you need to send “Top 1235” to 54325 from the same non-registered mobile number. After this you will get a confirmation SMS. After this the channel will be added to the list of your subscribed channels.
Also Read: How To Add And Remove Channel In d2h Through SMS, Call, Mobile App, Website? learn here
How to add channels to Airtel Digital TV using Airtel Thanks app?
If you use Airtel Thanks app, then with the help of this also you will be able to add channels to Airtel Digital TV list easily.
- First of all open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Then click on the option ‘More’ in the lower right corner.
- Then go to ‘My Airtel’, here you have to tap on ‘Manage Accounts’.
- Then select the DTH ID applicable to your subscription.
- In the next window, the option of ‘Add Channel’ will appear, click on it.
- You will get three options to choose from here such as A-la-carte, VAS, Broadcaster.
- Now choose A-la-carte as your option.
- Then select the channel you want to join from the list.
- After this you go to the option ‘Go To Summary’. This will show you a preview of the channels you have selected. You will then scroll down to find the comparison between the new amount and the current amount you are paying. Once the review is complete, click on the ‘Confirm and Change’ option. The channel will then be added to the list a few hours after the payment is made.
How to add channels through Airtel Digital TV website
Users can also add channels to the list through Airtel’s official website. For this the following steps have to be followed:
- First of all go to Airtel Digital TV website.
- Login through your registered mobile number or customer ID.
- Now you will get three options here to choose channels such as A-la-carte, Recommended Packs, Broadcaster Pack.
- Now go to a-la-carte option to select specific channels or create your own channel pack and select the channel of your choice. Let us tell you that 25 Doordarshan channels are provided free of cost by Airtel and are selected as the default option. You can select up to 100 channels.
- Once you have selected the channels, you can then select ‘Confirm’ and pay accordingly.
- The channels will be added to your subscription within a few hours of making the payment.
Also read: You can easily add and remove channels in Tata Play, learn how
How to delete channels in Airtel Digital TV
If you have channels in your Airtel Digital TV pack that you do not use, then you can easily remove them. This will also save money. There are a few ways to delete channels in Airtel Digital TV. Let’s know:
How to delete channels through SMS in Airtel Digital TV?
If you want to remove channels from Airtel Digital TV via SMS, then you will need the channel number to be removed. Also, remember that this method can only be done through the registered mobile number.
- For this, open the messaging app on your mobile.
- Then you have to SMS for the channel you want to remove. For this send Rem to 54325. For example, if you want to remove Star Sports 2 whose channel number is 279, type “Rem 279” as an MMS to 54325.
- If you do not have a registered mobile number (RTN) in Airtel DTH, then you will need your Customer ID.
- After this SMS Rem to 54325. For example if you want to delete Star Sports 2 (Channel No. 279) through your non-registered mobile number, then SMS it to 54325 followed by typing Rem 279 30xxxxx-001.
- Once you send this message, you will receive an OTP on the number through which you sent the message.
- Then type “Top OTP” and send it to 54325. Once you send the OTP, the removal of the channel from your connection will be confirmed. Then in a few hours the channel will be removed from the list.
Remove channels from Airtel DTH through Airtel Thanks app?
If you want to remove channels from your Airtel DTH through Airtel Thanks app, it is easy. Learn how you can:
- First of all open your Airtel Thanks app.
- Go to the ‘More’ section at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then you have to go to the My Accounts option from the My Airtel section here.
- Then select your DTH ID from the DTH IDs already provided in the app.
- After this tap on the option ‘Change plan’.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Skip to channel selection’. Tap on this option.
- You will see the option of ‘In my existing plan’ at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- Now here you will see the list of all those channels for which you have subscribed.
- Here next to ‘Channel’ you will see the option of ‘Remove’. Tap on the channels you want to remove.
- Now go to ‘Go to summary’ option and tap on it.
- The next page will show all the changes made to the current plan and the cost.
- After this you go to ‘Confirm and change’ and tap. After this the channel will be removed from your current channels list.
How to find Airtel DTH Customer ID?
To find Airtel DTH Customer ID, you need to SMS “BAL” to 54325. After this you will get a message with your DTH number or Unique Customer ID. Also, switch on your TV and Airtel DTH set-top box. Tap the ‘Menu’ button on the remote. Navigate to the ‘My Account’ option. Click on it and the Customer ID will appear on the next screen. It is also known as DTH number.
Also Read: How To Add And Remove Channels In Dish TV, Learn How