If you want to add any channel to your d2h, then the easiest way is to make a call. For this you just have to call on d2h customer care number. These steps have to be followed to add or remove channels in d2h
At present, the thrill of IPL 2023 (IPL 2023) is going on in the country. Its live streaming is happening on Star Sports network channels. If you want to watch IPL matches on d2h (earlier its name was Videocon d2h), then here the method of adding and removing channels is different. Let us tell you how you can add and remove channels through SMS, call, mobile app, d2h website.
How to add channel through call in d2h?
If you want to add any channel to your d2h, then the easiest way is to make a call. For this you just have to call on d2h customer care number. To add channel in d2h through call these steps have to be followed:
- Give a missed call to d2h customer care from your registered number. The customer care number for d2h is 89680 89680. Then customer care team will call you for help soon.
- Even if you do not have a registered number, you can add channels to d2h. For this you have to call 9115691156 from any number. Then you can add any channel of your choice to your d2h subscription.
How to add channel through SMS in d2h?
If you don’t want to call, then you can add channel to your d2h by sending sms from your registered mobile number. For this follow the steps given below:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Now ADD and type the channel code. (Like Star Sports 1 Hindi channel number is 407)
- Then send SMS to 566777 or 9212012299.
- After this the channel will be added to your existing d2h package.
How to add channel through d2h Infinity app?
d2h also allows its users to add channels through the mobile app. If you wish, you can also add channels through the d2h Infinity app (formerly known as Videocon d2h). For this these steps have to be followed.
- For this, you have to visit the official website of d2h or download the official d2h Infinity mobile app.
- Now login with the help of your ID or registered mobile number.
- Select a channel from A-la-Carte for a single channel or click on Add-on-SD/HD for a regional language channel.
- Then select the plan you want to subscribe to.
- Pay using your preferred mode.
Also read: You can easily add and remove channels in Tata Play, learn how
How to delete channel in d2h?
If you feel that there are unnecessary channels in the d2h pack, then you can also remove them.
- First of all give a missed call on 1800 1370 111 from your phone. Make missed call from register number with d2h. Then customer care team will call you for help soon.
- Even if you do not have a registered number, you can remove a channel from d2h. Then call 9115691156 from any number and you can remove your desired channel from your d2h subscription.
How to delete d2h channel through SMS?
- First open your messaging app.
- Now type DROP followed by channel code which you want to drop.
- Then send SMS to 566777 or 9212012299.
- The channel will be removed from your existing d2h package.
How to delete channel through d2h Infinity app
- Visit the official d2h website or download the official d2h Infinity Mobile App.
- Now login using consumer ID or registered mobile number.
- Click on the menu option and select Consumer Corner.
- Now click on create your own pack and you will see your existing package.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button next to the channel you want to remove
- After this the channel will be deactivated ie removed from your pack.
Also read: How to change registered mobile number in Airtel DTH, very easy way
Star Sports Channel Names and Numbers on d2H
To watch IPL 2023 matches on d2h, you can search the channel numbers given below:
|Channel Name||channel number||Price (in Rs.)|
|star sports 1||401||19|
|star sports 2||403||6|
|star sports 1 hindi||407||19|
|Star Sports Select 1||429||19|
|star sports select 2||430||7|
|star sports first||431||1|
|star sports 1 hd||923||19|
|star sports 2 hd||924||19|
|star sports 1 hindi hd||925||19|
|star sports select 1 hd||929||19|
|star sports select 2 hd||930||19|
|star sports 1 tamil||521||19|
|star sports 1 kannada||689||19|
|star sports 1 telugu||750||19|
Is d2h and Videocon d21 same?
Videocon d2h Limited was merged with Dish TV India Limited on 22 March 2018. After this merger, Videocon d2h Limited and Dish TV India Limited have now become one company.
What is add on in d2h?
Add ons are additional channel packs that you can add on to your existing d2h channel packs. The price of the add on pack varies depending on the language, region etc.
Is it possible to delete a channel before the lock in period?
d2h has removed the lock-in periods that were once applicable on FTA channels, channel bouquets and individual channels. This means that the subscriber can delete any channel before the completion of the lock-in period. For this, you have to log in to the d2h website with your credentials.
How to block a channel in d2h?
To Block a Channel on D2H DTH Service Click on Menu > Setup > Installation > Pin > 1234 (Default Code) > User Settings > Channel Locking > Lock/Hide/Unlock/Unhide Channel > Green Button for Hide > OK > Exit > Yes.
How to create favorite list on d2h?
To create your favorite list in d2h, select the favorite channel from the original channel list and press the ‘Green’ button on the remote. The selected channel will be added to your Favorites list. Then press Exit and then confirm the selected channel. Then press the ‘Blue’ button on the remote to sort the channels into a favorite list. Press the ‘Green’ or ‘Yellow’ button to move the channels ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ respectively.
Also Read: How To Add And Remove Channels In Dish TV, Learn How