Google has made several big announcements at its annual event Google I/O. In this event, the Help Me Write feature equipped with Artificial Intelligence was also announced. That is, now Google will help you to prepare mail or document on any subject. Although Help Me Write is currently rolled out for limited users only. At the same time, after some time it will be brought to everyone. Come, let us know in detail about the use of Google Help Me Write feature.
How to Use Help Me Write in Gmail
After this feature is available to all, users will be able to see an icon in Gmail and Google Docs. With the help of which it will be used. If you have got this feature then you can use it by following the steps given below.
- First open Gmail.
- Compose mail.
- Input your text and select the ‘Create’ option.
- View and edit content created by AI.
- After this click to insert in your mail.
in Google Docs how to use
- First of all open new Google document.
- Now scroll down to the ‘Help me write’ option.
- After this, give input of the topic on which you want to write content.
- Now click on Create.
- Finally, you can go through the process of re-creating or adding more content to the document.
- If you find the content written right, then you can use it.
In the end, let us tell you that there will also be an option to re-create the content received from Google’s Help Me Write feature. Apart from this, the facility of editing itself will also be available in it.Also read: If you are troubled by fake calls, then activate DND service in Jio, Airtel, BSNL and VI