Honor Watch GS 3 has been announced with an 8-channel PPG sensor in China. It is the successor of the Watch GS which was debuted back in September last year. The Chinese tech company also launched a couple of devices including Honor Magic 3 Series, Honor X20 5G & Honor Tab V7 Pro along with Honor Watch GS 3.
Honor Watch GS 3 Specifications
Honor Watch GS 3 features a circular design, similar to the previous model. In terms of sensors, The smartwatch includes the support of an eight-channel PPG sensor that uses artificial intelligence (AI) backed algorithms to offer more precise & accurate heart rate monitoring compared to the other wearables.
The Chinese tech company also claims the Watch GS 3 is designed to use software and hardware simultaneously for better heart rate tracking. Further, It also uses a heart rate AI Engine, a frequency tracking algorithm, and an AI heart rate algorithm for better heart rate measurement.
There are two physical buttons and quick-release straps. It will be available in three color variants – Voyager with a silver case and blue leather straps, Streamer Classic with a golden case and brown leather straps, and Racing Edition with a gray case and black rubber straps.
Honor Watch GS 3 Price & Availability
There is no information about the pricing & availability of the Watch GS 3 but it is expected to be launch around the end of this year.
What are your thoughts on the Honor Watch GS 3? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications