Honor Magic 3 series is expected to launch on 12th August as the company is holding a global launch event on that day. As per the leaks, the series will include Honor Magic 3, and Magic 3 Pro. The leaks also suggest the key specifications and pricing for both the models in the series. Honor Magic 3 series is rumored to come as the world’s first flagship smartphone with Snapdragon 888 plus.
Honor Magic 3 Series Pricing
Honor Magic 3 Series price has been tipped by a tech blogger named My Drivers, the Magic 3 is expected to price around 4000 yuan ( Rs. 46,000 approx ) while the Magic 3 Pro will be priced around 5000 yuan ( Rs. 57, 580 approx ).
Honor Magic 3 Series Specifications ( Expected )
As per the reports, the Honor Magic 3 will feature a 6.76 inches dual punch-hole waterfall display with 2772 x 1344 pixels resolution. It is expected to come with up to 12GB RAM and a quad rear camera module. The device is expected to come with 66W fast charging and around 4200mah battery.
Moving to the Honor Magic 3 Pro, it is expected to sport a punch-hole 1228p high-resolution display. As mentioned earlier, the pro model and normal one are rumored to come with Snapdragon 888 plus chipset. The Pro variant will support 100W fast wired charging and 50W fast wireless charging.
Honor Magic 3 Pro will boast a high-resolution sensor that may be 50MP or 108MP and may come equipped with a telephoto sensor with 100x zoom. The smartphone will come with improved camera models compared to the previous devices. However, the specifications will become more clear at the launch of the series.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications