With the progress of time, TV has also changed a lot. On the one hand, as the demand for smart TVs full of modern features has increased in the market, now many people prefer televisions with large screens and high-quality speakers to get theater-like entertainment in the living room. If you’re looking to buy a great (read premium) TV right now, then this report is for you. In fact, today we are going to talk about some of the best 75 inch QLED Smart TVs, which will make your buying decision easier. So let’s take a quick look at the list.
Get big screen and best entertainment in these 5 premium Smart TVs
1. IQ-IT’s ROYALTY 75 inch QLED Ultra HD TV: It is a 4K (4K) resolution smart Android TV with a screen size of 75 inches and a refresh rate of 60 Hz. It has two Dolby Atmos speakers for sound output. On the other hand, it will offer 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports for connectivity. This TV will also have built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. Apart from this, features such as auto power-off, child lock etc. can also be used.
The price of this TV is Rs. 84,999.
2. Blaupunkt 75 inch QLED Ultra HD TV: The screen resolution of this 4K Smart TV is 3840×2160 pixels. The TV will feature 60 watts of sound output and 4 speakers. There will be built-in Wi-Fi facility. It also offers access to Netflix, YouTube, Disney+Hotstar and Prime Video.
It costs Rs 99,999 to buy it.
3. Mi Q1 75 inch QLED Ultra HD TV: This 4K Smart Android TV has a screen refresh rate of 120 Hz and a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. It has quad-core processor and Mali G53 GPU. There are 6 speakers and Dolby audio support. Note that this TV will feature multiple HDMI and USB ports. Moreover, you will get access to OTT platforms like Netflix, YouTube and Disney+Hotstar.
1,29,999 should be spent to buy it.
4. Vu Masterpiece Glo 75 inch QLED Ultra HD TV: This VU TV also features a 4K display (resolution 3840×2160 pixels) with a 120 Hz refresh rate. On the other hand, it will have 4.1 speaker system with 100 watt output, in-built subwoofer and Dolby Atmos. It has 4 HDMI and 2 USB ports for connectivity. There will also be built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support.
The price of this smart TV is Rs. 1,49,990.
5. Samsung QN90BAK 75 inch QLED Ultra HD TV: This smart Tizen TV from Samsung has a 4K display with 100 Hz refresh rate. Along with this, there are features like 4 speakers, Bluetooth audio with Q-Symphony support. This TV also has features like smart remote control and auto power-off. Moreover, the company has given it AI upscale and quantum matrix technology. It will offer 4 HDMI and 2 USB ports.
This TV is the most premium in the list – priced at Rs 4,09,990.