Samsung upcoming devices have been tipped online, which are going to be launch at Galaxy Unpacked August 2021 event. The South Korean tech giant already confirmed that the next Galaxy Unpacked event is scheduled to be held on 11th August. The new leak has unveiled all the color variants and 360-degree views of the upcoming smartphones, smartwatches, and earbuds from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked August 2021 event
Samsung is all set to launch a couple of smartphones and wearables at the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked August 2021 event. Ahead of the official launch, A well-known tipster named Evan Blass shared all color options and an overall view of the upcoming Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and the Galaxy Buds 2. As per the tipster, The Galaxy Z Flip 3 could be available in black, gold/beige, olive green, and purple color options while The Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be available in three colors – black, olive green, and white. The Galaxy S21 FE is tipped to be launch in four colors – black, olive green, purple, and white.
There will be a total of five color variants – black, green, pink, silver, and white of the Galaxy Watch 4. On the other hand, The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is tipped to be announced in three colors – black, silver, and white. Lastly, the Galaxy Buds 2 is believed to be available in Green, purple, and white color options.
What are your expectations from the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked August 2021 event, Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Motorola Moto G31 with 50MP triple rear camera, AMOLED display launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y55s specifications, high resolution renders, pricing surfaces online ahead of launch
- Tecno POP 5 LTE with 5000mah battery, Unisoc SC9863 launched: Price, Specifications
- Huawei Nova 8 SE 4G with 64MP quad rear cameras, Kirin 710A chipset launched: Price, Specifications
- Oppo Reno 7 series with 5G connectivity, triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications