After its launch in China last November, the Vivo X90 series entered the global market in February this year. The smartphone has received multiple software updates over the past few months to improve the user experience. The brand is now back with a new update that will improve a few more aspects. Let’s find out what this new software update of Vivo X90 is going to offer.
The new software update for Vivo X90 will fix multiple issues
The latest update for Vivo X90 includes May,2023 Android security patch.
Besides, the camera optimization has been done specifically targeting the Super Night mode of the selfie camera. This will increase the clarity of the photos taken in low light. The firmware version of the update is PD2241BF_EX_A_126.96.36.199.W30 and the size is 245 MB. Let’s take a look at the main changelogs of the update.
- Updated to May,2023 Google Security patch to improve system security
- Certain apps sometimes crash
System stability has been optimized to solve the problem. network
- Network adaptability and stability are optimized. the camera
- The clarity of photos taken with the front camera has been optimized in Super Night mode
- The overall functions of the camera have been optimized to provide an enhanced shooting experience. Bluetooth
- Fixed an issue where incoming calls would actually ring through the phone’s speaker sometimes even when a Bluetooth earphone was connected.