Nokia 8.3 was launched in March 2020. The smartphone received quite good reviews for its attractive features. This three year old handset is still used by many. And for them Nokia has rolled out a new update. However, the problem has started since its release. After rebooting the phone after the new OS update, it is alleged to be stuck on the fastboot screen.
Nokia 8.3 faced new update issues
Nokia 8.3 phones have an issue of getting stuck in the recovery menu after the new update It is known that some users of Nokia phones have suddenly received a new operating system update Then the phone gets stuck on the fastboot screen after rebooting. It is said that unlocking the bootloader will solve this problem. Since recovery is still possible, the user needs to follow the bootloader unlock guide available on the XDA Developers site. If, the user has already unlocked the bootloader, then he will be able to boot into the OS. There he will be able to see the latest update.
Before following the bootloader unlock guide these steps need to be followed –
1. Use volume key to select “recovery mode”, power key to enter.
2. When you see the Android robot lying on the ground on the screen, hold down the power button and press the volume up key once. Then the recovery screen will be available.
3. Download this package https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/package/627142c637bf373410e6b8911aeb9b2e65bd5969.zip
4. Select Apply Update from ADB, then sideload with ADB command.
5. Once the sideload process is complete, select “Reboot to Bootloader”, then follow the instructions to unlock the bootloader.
Specifications of Nokia 8.3
Launched in 2020, the Nokia 8.3 features a 6.81-inch API LCD display, which offers a resolution of 1,080 × 2,400 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. It comes with a maximum of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. For photography, the Nokia 8.3’s quad rear camera setup includes a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 2-megapixel depth lens and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
A 24-megapixel selfie camera is present on the front of the phone. For power backup, the Nokia 8.3 has a 4,500mAh battery, which supports 18W wired fast charging. Also, for security, this Nokia phone includes a side mounted fingerprint scanner.