Mobile photography has become as common as five other things these days. Almost everyone is capturing any moment or anything good or bad on the phone camera. On the other hand, some are taking pictures like professionals from their smartphones. But two things are very important and interrelated for good mobile photography – firstly the smartphone camera should be of good quality, and secondly the user should be good at taking photos or knowing how to do it. However, if you are thinking of buying a new smartphone now and your goal is to buy a handset with the best camera for taking good pictures, then this report will come in handy. There are actually a lot of smartphones available in the market now, but we are going to pick out 7 models with the best cameras that will allow you to post great pictures on social media – again without the need for a DSLR camera or any filters. So let’s see the list.
These smartphones available on Flipkart will have the best photography
1. Realme 11 Pro+ 5G: The company’s latest phone comes with OIS SuperZoom (SuperZoom) and 4X Lossless Zoom (4X Lossless Zoom) technology, in which the world’s first 200 megapixel (200MP) Samsung ISO-cell (ISOCELL) camera has been used. There is a 32 megapixel Sony (Sony) selfie camera. It has multiple creative features like 2x (2x) portrait mode, auto-zoom technology, street photography mode, moon mode, night mode, starry sky mode and super nightscape.
Its price is Tk 27,999.
2. Oppo Reno8T 5G: The smartphone has a triple camera setup with a 108-megapixel primary AI (AI) camera, a 2-megapixel depth-sensing lens and a 40x (40x) micro lens for microscopic photography. This phone has features like nonpixel plus binning technology, superpixel technology (nine pixels working together), portrait super resolution algorithm which helps in better photography. Besides, through its 32 megapixel front camera, you can take great selfies with HDR selfie, bokeh flare portrait, dual-view video.
You have to spend 29,999 rupees to buy this phone.
3. Samsung Galaxy F54 5G: The phone has a triple rear camera setup with a 108-megapixel primary OIS no-shake camera and a 32-megapixel front camera. Along with this, there will be options like AstroLapse mode, Night mode, Time-lapse video mode etc. According to the company this will take photographers and videographers to a new level of creativity.
The price of this phone will be Rs. 29,999.
4. Vivo V27 5G Series: Both the phones in this series have a triple rear camera setup with an impressive 50-megapixel primary camera and a 50-megapixel front camera. And in both the camera types you will get night mode, portrait mode and aura light feature. Their color tone adjusting capacity is excellent – the company has made the series of phones suitable for Indian weddings. Additionally, they will carry Optical Image Stabilization or OIS technology.
The price of this smartphone series starts from Tk 32,999.
5. Google Pixel 7a: This very own phone from Android maker Google is very useful for mobile photography, from quality to editing. It has a dual rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary OIS (OIS) camera. Powered by the company’s own Tensor G2 processor, it facilitates low-light photography, sharp night shots, interesting astrophotography, etc., along with advanced image processing. This phone also has the facility of super resolution zoom, long exposure option which will offer you better speed, texture of the picture. Besides, it also has features like magic eraser, photo enabler.
This phone is currently priced at Tk 43,998.
6. Vivo X90 Series: This series is the company’s premium smartphone series that guarantees breathtaking image capture. In this case, the phones have a triple rear camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary camera with ZEISS Cine-Flare Portrait, Extreme Night Video Algorithm, Natural Color Tone technology. These will help to capture true color images. Note that the ‘Pro’ model of the series (meaning the Vivo X90 Pro) features the largest 1-inch IMX989 sensor.
In this case, the starting price of the base model of the series will be Rs. 59,999.
7. Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max: iPhone is always the best for taking photos. In that case, the rear camera setup of this latest model will feature a 48-megapixel primary camera and two 12-megapixel lenses. It offers excellent quality in both photos and videos Let’s say, this iPhone has a new cinematic mode, along with action mode, still handheld video feature.
This iPhone can be purchased for a minimum of Rs 1,27,999.