Smartphones under 10000: Today is the last day of Amazon Prime Day Sale 2023 which started yesterday. This special sale will end today, July 16th at 11:59 PM, and the best offers will be unavailable as well. If you are planning to buy a new smart phone, then using the few hours of remaining cell time you have will get you done very cheaply. In fact, in this Amazon Prime Day Sale, budget phones like Samsung Galaxy M04, Redmi 12C, Realme Narzo 50i Prime etc. have been listed for sale at very low prices (so to speak). In this case, if you shop with SBI and ICICI Bank credit cards, you will get an additional 10 percent discount in addition to the flat discount. So let’s take a look at some of the best cell phones available under Rs 10,000.
Amazon Sale: Best deals on these five budget phones
1. Redmi A2: Redmi’s newly launched phone is listed for sale in Amazon Prime Day Sale at Rs 5,699. In this case, if you use the selected bank card, you will get an additional discount of Tk 300 and in case of old phone exchange, you will get up to Tk 5,350 off.
In terms of features, the phone has a 6.52-inch HD Plus LCD display, MediaTek Helio G36 processor and a 5,000 mAh battery.
2. Nokia C12: This smartphone priced at Tk 5,999 is being sold at Tk 5,699. Along with this, bank offers up to Tk 750 and exchange offers up to Tk 5,350 are available.
This phone has a 6.3-inch HD Plus display, octa-core Unisoc 9863A1 (Unisoc 9863A1) processor, 3,000 mAh battery and 8-megapixel rear camera sensor.
3. Realme Narzo 50i Prime: The price of this phone is Rs 8,999, but now it can be bought from Amazon for Rs 7,699. In this case you can avail bank discount of Rs.1,000. In addition, exchange offers of up to Tk 7,300 will also be available.
Realme Narzo 50i Prime features a 6.5-inch display, Unisec T612 (T612) processor, 5,000 mAh battery, 8-megapixel AI (AI) primary camera sensor.
4. Redmi 12C: On sale, this phone is available at Tk 7,799 instead of Tk 9,999. It has an additional exchange discount option of up to Rs 7,400, where you can also buy the phone with an EMI of Rs 373 per month.
It features a 6.71-inch HD Plus (resolution 720×1600 pixels) LCD display with a 60 Hz refresh rate and an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
5. Samsung Galaxy M04: Samsung recently took the number one position in budget phone sales in India. In that case, this phone will be available at Tk 6,999.
Its original price is Rs 9,499. In this case, there is an opportunity to use the exchange offer of Rs. 6,600.
This phone has a 5,000 mAh battery and MediaTek Helio P35 (P35) processor.