Here we are telling you how to download WhatsApp status video on Android and iPhone.
Nowadays the trend of applying status on WhatsApp is increasing very fast. Everyone from children to elders put status on WhatsApp. At the same time, if people like the status on WhatsApp, people also wish to download it, but not all people know how to download WhatsApp status. If you are also included in this list, then here we are telling you how to download WhatsApp status video on Android and iPhone.
Android users how to WhatsApp status video
To download WhatsApp video, you have to follow some steps. We have further explained all the steps in points.
- First of all, you have to watch the video which you want to download on WhatsApp application.
- After seeing the status of WhatsApp, you have to go to the file manager on your phone. Let us tell you that wherever all the files are kept in the phone, it is called file manager. If your phone does not have a file manager option, then you can now use the Google Files app from the Google Play Store.
- After this process you have to go to Settings. Show hidden system files have to be turned on in the settings.
- After this in File Manager you have to click on Status in Internal Storage and WhatsApp Media.
- You will see the statuses you have seen in the status folder.
- Now long press on any status you want to download and copy it, as soon as you copy it, paste it in DCIM or any other folder.
- After this process, you will find the WhatsApp status saved in your device. After which you can also see it in your gallery. That is, even after the time period of WhatsApp status is over, you will be able to see the status in your device.
Apple users how to WhatsApp status video
If you are using Apple company’s phone, then let us tell you that Apple’s company has a different process to download WhatsApp status.
- The screen recording option can be used to download WhatsApp videos on Apple devices.
- To select this option, you have to go to the Control Center and select the Screen Recording option.
- If you do not see this option, go to the iPhone’s Settings menu and click on the Screen Recording option in Control Center.
- When you turn on screen recording, you have to go to the status of WhatsApp. After which the WhatsApp status video will start recording.
- Stop screen recording after WhatsApp video is recorded, also you can stop recording by pressing power button. This recording will now be saved in your phone.
- After this, you can extract WhatsApp status by editing the screen recording.
We hope that with the information given by us, you will be able to download any WhatsApp status video you like in the coming time.Also read: How to report a mistake made while doing a UPI transaction?