Want to download Apex Legend Mobile on Android, then you came to the right destination. As you already know, Apex Legend is one of the popular battle royale game on PC and finally, The company has released its Android version as well.
The Game has not officially launched in India yet which means you can not directly download the Apex Legends from the Play store. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Apex legend on mobile.
Steps to download Apex Legend Mobile on Android
- Download all the above-mentioned files.
- Install Apex Legend Apk and Open it
- Close it after 5 seconds.
- Open Zarchiver, open the folder where you saved the Apex Legend OBB file.
- Move the OBB file to Android >> OBB >> com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.
- Open the Apex Legend Mobile.
- That’s it, now you can play Apex Legend on your smartphone.
According to the EA’s official microsite “We’ll be steadily rolling out Apex Legends Mobile around the world in a series of tests. To start with, we’ll do a series of smaller closed beta tests in India and the Philippines”
“The first of these begins Spring 2021, and will only be available on Android devices. As we continue with testing, we’ll expand the size of these tests, add new regions, and implement iOS support. When we’re ready to go broader, we’ll launch a page that allows you to pre-register for the game and sign up for news about the betas” they added.
How to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile
- Open the Playstore.
- Search Apex Legend Mobile.
- Simply, Click on Pre-register.
- After Pre-register, a pop-up window will appear with two options [ Install when available or Okay ]
- It’s totally up to you which one would you like to choose.
The Apex Legends Mobile still in development mode and its beta version is only available for phones running Android 6.0 and up. Currently, the World’s Edge map and some of the original Legends from the game will be playable. Further details will be unveiled at the time of the official launch of the game.