DIZO Wireless Power neckband was announced in India from Realme’s smart wearable manufacturing sub-brand. Last month, Dizo unveiled the Watch R and Buds Z Pro TWS earbuds in India. The neckband comes with large dynamic drivers, super-low latency, water resistance, and more.
DIZO Wireless Power neckband Specifications and Features
- The Wireless Power Neckband features 11.2mm dynamic bass boost drivers to provide thumping bass and clear audio.
- In terms of Design, the neckband comes with smooth and skin-friendly TPU strap.
- It comes with Magnetic Buds, once you’re done, just clip the earbuds together to turn off this neckband and save battery or separate the magnetic earbuds to use them.
- For connectivity, the wireless earbuds comes with Bluetooth 5.2 that can provide connectivity range of up to 10m.
- It also sports game mode in which the neckband can provide 88ms low latency.
- The Earphones boasts Environmental Noise Cancellation so you can make clear calls at crowded places.
- The Wireless Power comes with smart controls in which you can play/pause music, reject calls in a single tap, change track in double tap, and open game mode in triple tap.
- It can be customized via Realme Link App when connected to the smartphone.
- The neckband comes with IPX4 water resistance makin it suitable for use while workout.
- The wireless earphones is apcked with a 150mah battery and can provide up to 18 hours battery life and can be charged via any USB Type-C cable.
- The cord has length 317cm and the neckband weighs 271 grams.
DIZO Wireless Power neckband Price and Availability
DIZO Wireless Power neckband is priced at Rs. 1,399 but for a limited time it will be sold for Rs. 999 and interested users can buy it from February 25.