If you want to check the main balance of BSNL number, then you have to dial *123# on the calling app. USSD code will automatically show the balance.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has a long list of prepaid recharge plans for different circles. Like Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea, BSNL is also allowing its users to check the balance of calls, data, MMS, plan validity through USSD codes. Provides convenience. Let us know how to check balance of BSNL.
How to check BSNL Prepaid main balance
- If you want to check the main balance of BSNL number, then you have to dial *123# on the calling app. USSD code will automatically show the balance.
- You can also dial *112# to know BSNL prepaid main balance. Then follow the instructions given on the screen.
- If you want, you can check BSNL balance by sending SMS. The customer has to SMS BAL to 123 to know the remaining balance of his number.
- You can download My BSNL App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. You can login it with the help of OTP. Once login, you can easily check main balance.
How to check BSNL Data balance
BSNL users can also check data balance through USSD codes:
- If you want to check 2G or 3G data, then *123*# Or *123You can check balance by dialing *10#.
- BSNL also has 4G coverage in limited circles. If you have BSNL 4G network, then you can check data by dialing *124#.
- You *124One can also check BSNL net balance using *#. Apart from this, one can dial *112# to know the data balance.
- To check night data balance you can *123*# can be dialed. Apart from this, you can also see the details of data balance through My BSNL App.
Also read: Airtel balance check: How to check Airtel data, SMS, plan validity balance?
How to check the validity of BSNL Prepaid SIM?
If you want to check the validity of BSNL prepaid sim, the simplest way is to *123*# Dial the code. It also shows the main balance of the BSNL prepaid number along with the validity details. Apart from this, if you want, you can also use the app of BSNL.
How to check balance of BSNL SMS pack
Telecom operator lets you check SMS pack balance using USSD codes. For this you can dial the following code:
How to check balance from My BSNL App
If you want, you can check plan validity, SMS validity, data etc. with the help of My BSNL App. However, for this you will have to download the BSNL app on your Android and iOS devices. Then login by following the on screen instructions. After this you will be able to check main balance, active recharge plan, plan validity etc. balance.
How to Check Active Prepaid Plan of BSNL
If you are confused about the active plan on your prepaid number, then you can solve this problem with the help of USSD code. For this you can use the USSD code given below:
check bsnl balance by customer number
BSNL users can use the customer care number to check their main balance, SMS, data and more. For this you have to dial 1800-180-1503 from your registered BSNL mobile number.
List of BSNL USSD Codes
|feature||BSNL USSD Codes|
|main balance check||*123# or *124*1#|
|net balance check||*124*2# *123*10# or *123*1# or *123*6#|
|sim card number check||*999#|
|Check Prepaid Offers||*444#|
|Active Prepaid Plan||*102# or *124*8# or *124*5#|
|video call balance||*124*10#|
|last call charge details||*102#|
|network call||*123*# or *123,|
|FRC or Net Balance Check||*123*4#|