boAt Rockerz 333 Pro wireless headset was revealed in India as the new budget neckband from the Indian brand. It arrives as a successor to the boAt Rockerz 333 with some extra features. The company has a bunch of wireless neckband offerings in the market and the company also unveiled the Rockerz 330 Pro in partnership with singer AP Dhillon a few days back. Both the Rockerz 333 Pro and 330 Pro have almost similar designs and features but Rockerz 333 Pro has braided wires.
boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Specifications and Features
• boAt Rockerz 333 Pro comes with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with a 10m wireless connectivity range.
• The company states that it can provide up to 60 hours of battery life.
• It comes with ASAP charge technology and 10 minutes of charge can provide nearly 20 hours of battery life.
• The new wireless neckband come with ENx technology using which can provide crystal clear sound.
• The Rockerz 333 Pro comes with an IPX5 water resistance rating making it suitable for wearing in rains and workout.
• The wireless earbuds come with an ergonomic design with braided cable.
• It sports dual pairing technology as well.
• The neckband boasts magnetic earbuds.
• There is also a USB Type-C port for charging.
boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Price and Availability
boAt Rockerz 333 Pro comes at a price tag of Rs. 1,499 and the company offered the neckband in two color options namely Active Black and Navy Blue. It will be sold exclusively via Flipkart only.