Asus Rog Phone 5S specifications have been tipped by the listing on an e-commerce platform. The listing has been shared by a reliable tipster named mukul sharma aka stufflistings on Twitter. Earlier this year the Taiwan-based tech giant revealed the Asus Rog Phone 5 series gaming phones and now the company is going to add a new smartphone in the series with updated specs.
Asus Rog Phone 5S specifications
As per the image shared, the Asus Rog Phone 5S will come powered with Snapdragon 888 Plus octa-core flagship chipset that goes official in June this year with 20% upgraded performance compared to Snapdragon 888 which is hosted in Asus Rog Phone 5 series. The chipset also comes with an upgradable Adreno 660 GPU like the SD 888.
The listing also confirms the presence of a 144Hz OLED display and may also include high touch sampling rate as well. The phone will come equipped with a 6000mah big battery and may support 65W fast charging as well. The phone will come in two configurations 16GB + 256GB and 18GB + 512GB.
Asus Rog Phone 5S is expected to come nearly equal to the price of Asus Rog Phone 5. However, it is not clear when this smartphone will launch but as it is listed on one of the e-commerce websites so it will be announced soon.
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Specifications and Renders leaked ahead of launch
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications