Asus Rog Phone 5S specifications have been tipped by the listing on an e-commerce platform. The listing has been shared by a reliable tipster named mukul sharma aka stufflistings on Twitter. Earlier this year the Taiwan-based tech giant revealed the Asus Rog Phone 5 series gaming phones and now the company is going to add a new smartphone in the series with updated specs.
Asus Rog Phone 5S specifications
As per the image shared, the Asus Rog Phone 5S will come powered with Snapdragon 888 Plus octa-core flagship chipset that goes official in June this year with 20% upgraded performance compared to Snapdragon 888 which is hosted in Asus Rog Phone 5 series. The chipset also comes with an upgradable Adreno 660 GPU like the SD 888.
The listing also confirms the presence of a 144Hz OLED display and may also include high touch sampling rate as well. The phone will come equipped with a 6000mah big battery and may support 65W fast charging as well. The phone will come in two configurations 16GB + 256GB and 18GB + 512GB.
Asus Rog Phone 5S is expected to come nearly equal to the price of Asus Rog Phone 5. However, it is not clear when this smartphone will launch but as it is listed on one of the e-commerce websites so it will be announced soon.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications