The cases of smartphone explosion are increasing day by day. The latest case has come to light from Kerala. Where an innocent girl has lost her life in Thrissur on Monday 24th April due to explosion of mobile phone. It is being told that this girl was playing a game on her smartphone. During this the smartphone exploded and he died.
This accident happened late at night
Let us tell you that this incident happened on Monday night. Where the girl was taken to the doctor after the mobile exploded on the spot. Where the doctor declared him dead. According to reports, when the girl was using the phone, it was on charging. At the same time, according to the local police, a complete investigation is being done in this matter.
The girl was in class III
For information, let us tell you that the name of the 8-year-old girl who lost her life in this accident in Kerala is Adithyasree, who is from Pattiparambu village. It is also learned that the girl was studying in Class III at Christ New Life School, Thiruvilwamala.
The phone is from 3 years ago
It has also been told in the report that the smartphone with which the accident happened was bought 3 years ago. In which the battery was also changed 1 year ago. At the time of the incident, the girl was near her grandmother and after the accident, the girl’s hand and mouth were badly hurt.
How to avoid these accidents
- If you want to avoid these accidents, then do not use the phone at all during charging.
- If there is a heating problem in the phone, then get it checked at the service center.
- Do not always charge the phone from zero to 100 percent.
- Always use the charger and cable provided by the company while charging.
- To avoid heat, do not play games, stream videos or do any other operation while charging.
- Running out of charge at 80 or 90 percent is better for the battery than going completely full.Also read: Big accident during smartphone charging, 14 year old child lost his life, know how to avoid these accidents…