Want to join the Flipkart Affiliate program 2021 but don’t know how to register, then you came to the right place. Just like Amazon, Flipkart also has its own Affiliate program through which you can earn a decent amount of income. Before going further let me tell you What is Affiliate marketing and how it works?
What is Affiliate Marketing?
In Affiliate marketing, Users get commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products on various platforms. Users can choose a product which they want to promote. After each sale, the user earns a piece of profit from that sale.
Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Websites in 2021
- AccuWeb Hosting Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates
- Flipkart Affiliate
- ShareASale Affiliates
- eBay Partners
- Shopify Affiliate Program
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
Flipkart Affiliate is one of the best affiliate programs in India. It has a wide range of products and services across numerous categories like electronics, fashion, home décor, baby care, gaming, books, automobile, sports, and more. You will earn Flipkart affiliate commission based on the category of the product that a user purchases on Flipkart via your website or promoting channels.
How to register for the Flipkart Affiliate program 2021?
If you want to register for the Flipkart Affiliate program then there are two ways:-
- By using a third-party website like Cuelinks. ( waiting for approval up to 4-5 days).
- Or, Joining the waitlist for the Flipkart Affiliate program ( waiting for approval up to 3 months).
I will suggest you go with the third-party website for making a Flipkart affiliate account. Because, If you apply for Flipkart Affiliate program from the official website then you have to wait up to 3 months for approval. Even after joining the waitlist, there is no guarantee that you will get a Flipkart Affiliate account.
Requirements to register for Flipkart Affiliate program 2021:-
- Good numbers of followers on any social media platform ( For e.g. minimum 2000 followers on Instagram).
- Laptop, tablet, or mobile.
Steps to register for Flipkart Affiliate program 2021:-
- Go to Cuelinks.com.
- Sign up on Cuelinks.com
- Fill up the basic sign-up details and click on next.
- Wait for approval (approx time: 4-5 days).
How to make Flipkart Affiliate links using Cuelinks?
- Log in to your Cuelinks account.
- Go to Campaign Explorer.
- Search Flipkart and open it.
- Open a new tab.
- Go to Flipkart.
- Search for the product you want to promote.
- Copy the product link.
- Paste the Link on Cuelinks Flipkart URL.
- Click on Generate Link.
- Click on Shorten URL.
- Simply copy the link and share it on your social media platform.
Keep in mind, share the link only to those platforms which you added while making the Cuelinks account. Otherwise, if you want to share the link on multiple platforms then you have to add channels manually.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to add multiple channels to your Cuelinks account
- Go to Account.
- Go to My Channels.
- Add the name of the channel.
- Paste the URL.
- Select the Category.
That’s it. Now, wait until the company approves your request.
Things to remember while making Flipkart affiliate links using Cuelinsk
- Read the commission rate properly (different categories have different commission rates).
- Check the Allowed/Disallowed Media. (Only share the links on Allowed media otherwise Cuelinks will ban your account).
- Read Special Terms & Conditions.
- Read the Conversion Flow.
All the necessary details mentioned on the Flipkart Affiliate Cuelinks page.
How to apply for Flipkart Affiliate (official way)
- Go to affiliate.flipkart.com.
- Click on Join now for free.
- Fill up the necessary details.
- Click on the join waiting list.
Flipkart closed its affiliate registration back in May 2018. That’s why I told you to register for the Flipkart Affiliate program using a third-party website. Cuelinks is a CPA platform, So, you can join numerous Affiliate programs using this platform. That’s all for today, If you want to know more about the CPA platforms like Cuelinks then mentioned your question in the comment sections below.