Microsoft brings May 2020 update of window 10 in which they add some security patches and performance improvements but this update comes with a lot of bugs too which harm your computer or PC and makes them useless. So, Let’s find out what are new features Microsoft added or bugs which is not good for your PC.
Windows 10 error and Bugs in May update 2020
As windows 10 latest update rolled out many Windows user update their window to its latest version but many of them find some error or bugs. So, here are the major list of some bugs and error:-
- Certain issues with Nvidia display adapters.
- Breaks the Always On
- Always Connected functionality with some network adapters and causes restarts including those in the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- Conexant and Synaptics audio devices may not work well
- You are no more able to connect with more than one Bluetooth device
- variable display refresh rates with Intel graphics may not work
- Thunderbolt docks may be restricted
- The company has also confirmed that PCs that take advantage of the Fast Start option, will have trouble installing the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, So Users have to restart their PC for proper installation of the Window.
Windows 10 May Update Enhancements
Microsoft rolled some new features in Windows May update but because of errors and bugs, Microsoft has to restrict this update. Many of you want to curious about what are new features that you will get after solving the error and bugs.
- New Edge browser to compete with Google Chrome
- Performance improvements
- Updates to Your Phone and Cortana apps as well as more powerful virtual desktops
- The Task Manager gets new features as well, with the GPU Temperature data now available for compatible hardware
- The Swift Pair for Bluetooth accessories has been further simplified
- Windows Hello biometric authentication for compatible PCs adds a new layer of security for your data
- Design changes for Setting App
Microsoft not only added some features but removed unwanted some features as well. Many of you don’t like it because they removed that features which you used from many years. Here are the some of the list of features removed by Microsoft in May Update.
- You can’t the scaled back Cortana virtual assistant
- Snipping Tool which is replaced by Snip & Sketch
- OneSync Service which now has an alternative built into Outlook.
Here’s some other info you might be looking for:
- Getting an error when trying to update, see Fix Windows Update issues.
- If you’re trying to activate Windows 10, see Activation in Windows 10 for more info.
- If you’re having trouble installing updates, see Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- To get the latest major update of Windows 10, see Get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.